Only ordering yoga mat cleaner and want free shipping? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've all been there - set in downward dog as we prepare for our next hop to the front of the mat to continue our sun salutations - Just one problem; as we are fixed in our pose, sweat begins pooling on our forehead then drip-drip-dripping onto our mat.
Gross, we know. That's why we came up with our 100% All Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner.
It's made right here in the USA with nothing but all natural ingredients. That means it's also biodegradable, earth friendly, and eco conscious. It also means it doesn't contain any harsh ingredients that harm your mats or props.
We also went through over 15 different prototypes to get the scent just right -- not too overpowering so that it smells up the class when you roll your mat out for your next practice, but strong enough to kill those germs and freshen your mat with a light airy aroma of fresh citrus and lotus flower.
To use -
- Simply spray a few sprays onto your mat and wipe down with a paper towel or terry cloth rag. You may also spray directly onto your towel and liberally wipe the mat. Let you mat air dry for a few minutes when finished.
- For a deep cleaning spray directly on the mat and let sit for 1-2 minutes before wiping down with a clean towel or rag, then wipe again with a wet towel or rag. Let your mat air dry for a few minutes when finished.
- All natural & eco friendly
- made in the USA
- Lightly scented- Citrus - Lotus
- Spray on your mat and wipe with a paper towel
For the DIY's out there-
Are you into arts & crafts and want to take a stab at making your own? You will need:
- 1 Glass spray Bottle
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
^Mix them all together , spray on mat, & wipe dry. This scent tends to be a little earthy compared to our revitalizing citrus scent, but it should pull some dirt off your mat.