We believe in a lot of things. Surfing, yoga, hiking, rock climbing, and much more. Above all, we believe in working together to create positive change in the world. Here at West Path, we’re always looking to expand our team in Carlsbad, CA (right by the beach, of course).
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING!
SHIPPING NINJA / WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE: We are looking for entry-level candidates and warehouse team members to be trained in e-commerce warehouse work. This is the perfect role for a recent grad or warehouse worker excited to get in on the ground floor of a new project and have an impact on a growing warehouse. Bring a flexible and adaptable attitude, and a collaborative spirit. This role will primarily involve picking, packing, and shipping products. As the worker masters these skills, they will take on more responsibilities.
- Pick, pack, and shipping inventory
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Inventory management and warehouse organization
- Must be a high school graduate (Students that just finished their Junior year of high school and are looking for a summer job will also be considered)
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail while working fast and multitasking
- Wicked fast at working with your hands, and has an incessant determination to find ways to get even faster
- Strong memorization skills (Ability to memorize a high volume of SKUs)
- Eager to learn and interested in e-commerce and/or warehouse work
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting and spend a lot of time on your feet. This is a physically active role.
It's a bonus if you have any of the following:
- Previous warehouse, retail, customer service, and/or e-commerce experience
- Enjoys surfing / yoga and familiar with numerous outdoor lifestyle brands
- Cost-benefit analysis skills
- Constantly active in a large warehouse and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Repetitive motion, finger dexterity, and small motor skills a must
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Starting pay for this role will range from $13 - $14 per hour, depending on experience. Approximately 15-30 hours per week initially, but hours are likely to increase over the first year.
- Regarding COVID- 19 – we only have 1-2 people working in the entire warehouse at a time currently, therefore there will be amble social distancing in place at all times. We also have a dedicated office for packaging with only one person in the room at a time.
WORKING AT WEST PATH
- To make sure the candidate’s skills and personality is a good fit for the position and the company culture, these roles will start out as temporary, part time probationary work (3 months). If there is a good cultural fit and the candidate exceeds expectations, this should progress into a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- West Path is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Free La Croix, Candy and Small Snacks.
- HQ is walking distance to some really great surf breaks
- Flexible hours / scheduling
- You can listen to music/audiobooks while you complete some of your work
- Ability to join at the ground floor and gain executive level work experience
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested in a position not listed above in Social Media, Warehouse/Logistics, Photo/Video, or Sales, please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org