Mbalwa Woven Wall Art PlateRegular price $ 70.00
We've never seen a more cheerful and chic table top trivet that protects your table.
This trivet serves as a pot holder for any counter top or tabletop and is sure to capture the attention of the family and friends you are serving. It not only protects the table, but made with all natural fibers by hand in Uganda it also is eco-conscious and makes an impact.
These delicately textured and woven chargers + placemats were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 14” across
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Loop attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.