Made with upcycled rubber tires, these eco-friendly flip flops feature a contoured natural rubber footbed and embedded arch support, with no breaking-in required! Not only are they stylish, but every pair of these sandals reduces rubber waste in landfills, beaches, and oceans. These flip flops are sourced with natural rubber, vegan synthetics and upcycled tires while using very little water and resources in the process.
Grab these flip flops for your next adventure, and have peace of mind knowing that they are going to last and that there may be one less tire washing up on the beach!
- 100% Upcycled Tire Soles
- Contoured natural rubber footbed
- Embedded Arch Supports
- Comfortable nylon toe thong
- Laser Engraved Enviro Fiber Straps
- Light and flexible – each pair weighs approx. 14.5oz/412g
- Responsibly crafted – no animals, no fuel powered machinery
Proudly made by Indosole in Indonesia.