Classic and timeless - the large sisal bowl was the first basket KAZI started carrying. These versatile woven baskets are the perfect size. Style the statement basket on a shelf for additional organization in your living room, add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel, or use it as a serving bowl for your favorite fruit. Or, use the basket as storage for keys and mail on your entryway furniture. Most commonly, we find the loop on the back makes this gorgeous piece of wall art ready to hang.
This will soon become your favorite decorative piece in your home.
- Approximately 12”D x 4” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.