Why People Love it:
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Half Size 29” x 84” || Full Size 59” x 85” || Extra Long Size: 59' X 114"
- Machine washable
- Handmade in Portugal
- Won't trap sand or dirt
- Extra strong construction
- Lightweight & easy to travel with
- Vibrant colors; makes a great accent piece, tapestry, or home throw
This eco-friendly, artisan blanket is handmade from 100% cotton by a small family business in Northern Portugal.
These local artisans use extra care to make a special weave that is extremely durable yet lightweight. It’s tight weave won't trap dirt like most blankets, making it your go-to, “take me everywhere” blanket, perfect for your outdoor activities and wanderlust. Plus, its durability ensures it will last you a lifetime (seriously, these things are bulletproof).
Whether you use it as a minimalist yoga rug, as a beach blanket that won’t trap sand, or as a home throw to add a pop of color to your house, these blankets will keep you smiling knowing that they’re eco-friendly, and handmade by our buddies in Portugal.
Currently offered in two different sizes:
- Half size: is approximately the size of a yoga mat: 29" x 84"
- Full size: is approximately 59" x 85" and is great for a beach blanket, camping, or home throw
- Extra Long Size: is approximately 59"x114" and is perfect for picnics, group activities, or if you just wanted a XL throw blanket.
**Please note: this is hand surged / sewn, so there will be slight size variations of +/- 1-2