This incredibly versatile bowl can transform any wall in your home. Pair with other woven bowls or plates for a vibrant and composed feel. This handmade basket is both accent decor for any bookshelf and desk organization in your home office. Match with your favorite throw pillows and home decor in your living room, as a jewelry holder in your bedroom, or a catch-all for keys on your entryway furniture. Each basket has a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can enjoy this stunning, ready to hang wall art.
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.
- Approximately 7-8”D x 2” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.